This notice is to explain Refresh Miami’s use of cookie technology. We talk about what cookies are, what cookies we use, and why we use them. Cookies are used across our site and our platform
What are cookies and how we use them?
Cookies are small text files saved on your computer or mobile device. They are placed there by our website when you visit. Refresh Miami, and some of the affiliates and tools we use, may use a few different types of cookies. Some cookies are persistent (meaning they remain on your computer for an extended period of time) and some are session cookies (they expire when you close your browser window).
We also use certain marketing-related tracking cookies that act as beacons letting us know when you’ve visited certain pages and opened our marketing material.
Cookies and tracking beacons allow our team at Refresh Miami to do important work for our visitors and customers:
- Optimize and streamline our user experience
- Generate analytical reports on feature relevance and priorities
- Gently remind you about our website and services once you have visited and left our site
- Login ease
Refresh Miami Cookies
Here is a list of cookies that we use on our websites and services. Our list of cookies changes with some frequency as we update our technology and strategies. Make sure to check back regularly to see new and removed cookies from our technology stack. If you feel we have missed listing any, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected].
- WordPress Settings: We use caching technology to deliver a speedy site experience. Cookies help our site keep track of cache updates to make sure you are viewing the most recent and up-to-date content.
- Facebook: We use Facebook as a medium to talk to customers and to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
How can you control cookies?
You can accept or reject cookies from any website using your browser’s control features. Because of their importance – we cannot guarantee that all features will function properly or at all if you disable Refresh Miami cookies.
You are able to manage your cookie settings by following your browser’s instructions:
- Google Chrome:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox: