Join Pandera Systems as we host SIM Women for our “Byte to Beautiful” course where we will teach you how to architect and execute an analytic strategy that drives your entire organization forward. We will get hands-on and create a data pipeline capable of feeding a modern information architecture. We will then show you how to leverage GCP best practices to navigate data storage options like storing data for persisting methods (commonly used for data on the fly) vs. real-time analytics.
Creating this modern information architecture will enable us, in proceeding courses (Byte to Beautiful Pt2 & Beautiful to Smart) to align with analytic design patterns and machine learning models in the goal of enriching collaborative analytic tools for your workgroup ultimately changing the way we work.
Learn how to:
- Compare data pipeline toolsets across GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Use a micro compute instance and python to scrape web content
- Implement server-less features via Cloud Functions
- Evaluate whether to use batch or streaming architectures in DataFlow
- Clean, Enrich, and Persist data via DataPrep
We will also discuss the Google Next Rewind, which covers all of the latest and greatest features and capabilities that GCP has or is about to bring to market.
This event is being hosted by Pandera Systems for the SIM Women group and open to all women in South Florida.