In this 2 hour lunch session we will take a look at MicroStrategy 2019’s upgraded functionality then dive into the best practices of defining the user experience, data visualization, connecting and managing your data sources as well as utilizing collaboration features to create a data driven organization.
We will explore why and what context is important to otherwise confusing and anonymous data for your end users and from there differentiate and select our best options for delivery.
Lunch will be provided for all of our attendees and we encourage you to invite your teams and co-workers as our expert instructors will be providing a full hour of valuable education and will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to import data from various source types and locations into MicroStrategy
- Learn how to visualize a variety of different data types utilizing MicroStrategy 2019’s robust library of visualizations
- Learn to identify which key features are important in BI tool selection
- Learn how to easily cleanse and wrangle your imported data
- Learn how to properly define an effective user experience
- Learn how to create a culture and utilize features that boost collaboration on visualized insights
Who should attend:
- Data Science Practitioners
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Business Intelligence Developers
- Data and analytics enthusiasts
What you should bring:
- Your laptop if you wish to follow along
- Bring any and all questions that you may have for our instructors
- Bring your appetite since lunch will be provided
This event is brought to you by Pandera Systems and MicroStrategy.
For any questions about our Transformation Series events you can check out our events page at www.resources.panderaystems.com or contact us at [email protected]