Is it time to Future Proof Your Career? Do you want to Learn What Earns?
Do you want a career that can offer job security and practically unlimited future growth?
A career in IT and Cybersecurity may be just the right career for you. With little or no prior experience you can earn key certifications and transition into a career in Tech in weeks not years!
Demand for technology jobs is growing in South Florida, where the technology industry contributes $22.3 billion to the local economy. In this Free information session we’ll explain how with little or no experience you can train and prepare for a fast-paced, exciting, recession-resistant, and ever-growing career in IT.
Thursday, May 13th, 6:30 PM EDT
For this event, hear from Enterprise Cybersecurity expert, Andrew Cichewicz who will give an overview of the exciting and ever evolving world on Cybersecurity, Hacking, and current trends in IT & Network Security, hiring expectations, career opportunities, and the increasing need for Certified professionals and how you can get involved sooner than you think!
Register For Your Virtual Seat Now!
- Why are Careers in IT and Cybersecurity growing and in high demand
- What does a day in the life of an IT professional look like
- Hear directly from a South Florida IT expert about current demand and opportunities in Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Learn about specific in-demand careers in Information Technology (IT) & Cybersecurity that have a great future for growth
- Understand the credentials employers are looking for
- Learn how to get certified for these careers in less than 5 months
- Explore a variety of funding options including special scholarships for those looking to make a career change
Your presenter is:
Andrew J. Cichewicz – Enterprise Cybersecurity Expert
Known as the “Life Hacker,” Andrew is a United States Marine Corps Veteran with over 15 years of IT experience in server management, communication security, network design, Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) architecture, penetration testing, technical course writing, and cloud security implementation. He possesses a Department of Defense (DoD) secret clearance. His passion is enabling, training, and advising individuals to pursue careers in IT and Cyber security. He has instructed and lead 1000+ military and civilian personnel in all aspects pertaining to Microsoft Server Management and configuration, security orchestration and automation (SOAR) security, Cisco routers and switch management, Penetration testing, and Next Generation Technology. He is recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) in the Enterprise Cybersecurity Industry winning numerous awards and recognitions as a Subject Matter Expert in the air traffic control communication, enterprise security development, and network systems administration field by receiving 2 Meritorious Masts, 5 Congressional Letters of appreciation, Federal-level Letter of Commendation, Naval Achievement Medal, and a Good Conduct Medal (2x).