The largest equity crowdfunding platform in the world meets the largest community of entrepreneurs in the world. King Kong meets Godzilla. Round 2!
Limited attendance, please secure admission ticket to receive registration link.
- Who: Jonny Price VP of Fundraising for Wefunder
- What: Fireside Chat
- Where: Virtual (link will be emailed)
- When: Wednesday April 28th, from 6:00-7:00pm
We are proud to host Jonny Price for Startup Grind Funding Month. Jonny is the VP of Fundraising at Wefunder, where he helps brilliant founders raise capital and recruit an army of customers and champions.
Originally from the UK, Jonny started his career in strategy consulting at Oliver Wyman, before founding the U.S. team at Kiva.org, which he led for seven years until early 2018, when he joined Wefunder. Jonny studied History at Cambridge, serves on the Federal Reserve Board’s Community Advisory Council, and moved to Nashville a few months ago, after ten years in San Francisco, with his wife Ali, and three young children — Felicity, Carlyle and Margot.
Don’t know what Wefunder is?
Wefunder is building a stock market for startups. Where anyone — not just rich people — can angel invest in startups they love, for as little as $100. A Public Benefit Corporation and B Corp, Wefunder helps founders raise between $50K and $5M from their fans and customers, and Wefunder’s community of a million investors.
- Why the JOBS Act was a gamechanger
- Is Wefunder really the Kickstarter of Startups?
- How you can start raising capital on Wefunder today
- How you can start angel investing in Startups on Wefunder
- Wefunder success stories and more
Wefunder in the news.