This course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It covers content for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and usage of storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
- Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Module 2: Configuring local storage
- Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Module 8: Implementing failover clustering
- Module 9: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images
- Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
This course also prepares the students for the 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 certification exam, a requirement to gain the Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification.
Course Delivery Format: VIRTUAL CLASS TRAINING. (All students receive online links once completed registration process).
For more information regarding the course content, visit our website