What you’ll learn in our Digital Marketing Strategy BootCamp:
The digital media marketplace has grown exponentially over the last 3 years. South Florida is known for being a very entrepreneurial region in addition to the beautiful beaches. Retailers, personal brands, and more are affected by the advances in digital.
This workshop covers the fundamentals of digital marketing platforms and introduces you to the tips, concepts, and metrics I have used to raise over $1,000 in revenue and in-kind partnerships. In addition to this, you will gain more digital marketing basics, take your business or career from the digital unknown to a digital champion. You will finally get your head around the technical jargon and determine how and where your business fits into the digital world.
- Overview of Facebook Pages, Instagram for Business, Linkedin for Business, Twitter for Business, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics.
- Learn about quick – test, optimise, refine, repeat
- CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR – what do these metrics mean for your business, and how do you measure them?
- Understand the targeting opportunities on the social media channels mentioned.
- Learn about the tools at your disposal to run effective digital marketing campaigns on a budget.
Syllabus will only be sent to those who have signed up!
PLEASE NOTE: A Computer will not be provided!
Breakdown of Evening
6:00PM – 6:45PM
- Greetings & Welcome and set up for Webinar guests
- Networking; exchange of contact information.
- Facebook Pages
- Instagram for Business
- Linkedin for Business
- Twitter for Business
- Google Analytics
- Bonus: Xero
Closing remarks and follow up for next workshops available.