- Who: Oscar Arias, Transformational Leadership and Learning Expert.
- What: Creative thinking and Innovation Workshop.
- Where: General Provision Downtown | 300 SW 1st Ave. | Fort Lauderdale
- When: January 29th, from 6:00-9:00 pm
Startup Grind Fort Lauderdale is launching 2020 with a bang and is extremely proud to host Transformational Leadership and Learning Expert Oscar Arias for the most dynamic workshop of the year.
Creative thinking and innovation are vital components in both our personal and professional lives. However, many people feel as though they are lacking in creativity. What most of us do not recognize is that we are creative on a daily basis, whether it’s picking out what clothes to wear in the morning or stretching a tight budget at work.
While these tasks may not normally be associated with creativity, there is a great deal of creativity involved to get those jobs done. Some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the BOX. If you fall into that category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognizing and honing your own creative potential is a process.
You will learn:
- How to identify the difference between creativity and innovation
- How to recognize your own creativity
- Ways to build your own creative environment
- The importance of creativity and innovation in business
- Problem solving steps and tools
- Individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- How to implement creative ideas
Goodie bags will be available for the first 10 arrivals. We will also be holding a drawing for 2 tickets to attend the Startup Grind Global 2020 Conference in Silicon Valley.
Oscar Arias is a Transformational Leadership and Learning Expert who works with organizations, universities, an emerging entrepreneurs to release their full potential through peak performance and human development technologies. He is a highly sought after Learning and Development Consultant and holds a Masters in Organizational Learning and Leadership with a focus on Transformative and Positive Learning Systems.
Oscar will run a full 2 hour workshop similar to the ones he has facilitated for many elite military units, universities, blue chip companies and startups including:
- US Southern Command
- US Army
- Barry University
- Florida International University (Consulting Group)
- Capital One Financial
- VM Ware
- SAP Software
- Honeywell Inc
- SAB Miller
- Pepsi Co.
- Hewett Packard
- NFL PA
- BASF Chemical