In the modern workplace, successful companies excel at creating teams instilled with a sense of purpose. To be really invested in what we do day-in and day-out, we have to know whywe’re doing it and how it contributes toward something greater. Having a strategy that people can stick to and goals that people can rally around is often the difference between a company’s success or their failure.
In this presentation, we’ll help you take the complexity out of creating a strategy by breaking it down into actionable steps:
- Understanding what a strategy is and how you can make yours stick
- Using a clear framework for your business identity and goals
- Developing your strategy by identifying what makes you different
- Making your strategy actionable with goals and objectives
- Putting your strategy in motion with next steps for you and your team
Presenting the topic is Louvella Ivanoff, from LouvellaHR
Louvella Ivanoff is a Human Resources Consultant and certified HR professional, specializing in startups and small businesses. She founded LouvellaHR to help small businesses access modern, practical, and affordable HR solutions, without having to hire a full-time HR Manager. Over the last decade, Louvella has worked with software development companies, marketing & advertising agencies, and professional services firms to build HR departments and solve people problems.