About This Class
The digital landscape is moving at a lightning fast pace. Every industry has been affected by the advances in digital, from retailers to brands and agencies.
This class covers the fundamentals of digital marketing, and introduces you to the key channels, concepts and metrics. Grasp online marketing basics, get your head around the technical jargon and determine how and where your business fits into the digital world.
- Overview of digital marketing techniques – from search engine marketing, to affiliate marketing and community outreach
- Learn about lean marketing principles – test, optimise, refine, repeat
- CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR – what do these metrics mean for your business, and how do you measure them?
- Understand the targeting opportunities on various search and social channels
- Learn about the tools at your disposal to run effective digital marketing campaigns
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Slack.
- Course set up information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches.