Special Discount for RefreshMiami Members – Use Code RefreshMIA50 at www.EDXForum.com
Digital Transformation | So Much More Than a Buzzword
Digital Transformation in the Enterprise is one of the most pertinent topics for CIO’s, CMO’s, and CDO’s across the globe. Although few actually agree on what it is, Digital Transformation is essentially about establishing new relationships with your customers, employees, and other stakeholders in your business, and giving them the platforms, tools, and opportunities to achieve their desired outcomes.
It’s not just about transitioning your workflows to a digital platform, sharing information more easily across different arms of your organization, or IoT or the “cloud”. If you’re not evolving digitally, chances are you are falling behind your competitors.
Standing still is not an option.
What Challenges Are You Facing with Digital Transformation?
Join AAJ Technologies for an afternoon of Digital Transformation talk around how to re-establish and redefine the relationship between your business and your users, clients, customers, employees, partners or vendors. Truly understanding what it is your users are looking to purchase or do is core to Digital Transformation.
Learn from the experts, including Murray Izenwasser, Vice President of Digital Transformation at AAJ Technologies, and other real-world practitioners, as we take participants through an approach for Digital Transformation that brings IT and Marketing together, both focused on your customers, stakeholders, and your business.
In this forum you will:
● Understand what Digital Transformation is, what it isn’t, and how to tell the difference
● Discover methods used by organizations like yours that transformed their businesses after approaching the Digital Transformation divide, and successfully crossing over
● Take away valuable strategies and practical advice you can apply immediately within your organization
● Interact and network with other professionals who are facing similar issues
● Improve the current way you use digital transformation in order to help transform how you do business with your users and consumers
● Understand how to use the five pillars: Customer, Employees, Operations, Product, and Data.
Stay Ahead of the Learning Curve and learn from an incredible lineup of nationally recognized experts, including David Rogers, author of the groundbreaking book, “The Digital Transformation Playbook”, and other real-world practitioners, as we take participants through an approach for Digital Transformation that brings IT, Marketing, and other business silos together, all focused on your customers, stakeholders, and your business.
Interact with recognized experts from leading brands, and discuss real-world solutions and approaches with your peers. You’ll walk away with fresh ideas to address your biggest Digital Transformation challenges.
p.s. Again, use the promo code of RefreshMIA50 for 50% off at www.EDXForum.com. Super Early Bird pricing ends at the end of April. This pricing isn’t going to last long, so don’t hesitate.
Hope to see you there!