eMerge Americas Techweek brings together a mixture of entrepreneurs, visionaries, and thought leaders for a week long celebration of all things tech. Our approach is to bring together an entire tech community under a single 7-day celebration and then shine a global spotlight on this ecosystem. eMerge Americas Techweek prides itself on having a mixture of startups, growth companies and established large businesses. This juxtaposition creates a self-reinforcing cycle of innovation. eMerge Americas Techweek 2014 will be May 1-7, with the conference and expo on May 5-6 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Experience the future of business and technology first hand through riveting panel discussions, workshops, hands-on demos and exhibits
- Interact with technology professionals and big name companies including: Citrix, Deloitte, EA, Facebook, Mastercard Worldwide, and Xbox
- Find and hire top talent – from developers, designers, and engineers to your next CEO, CTO, or co-founder in the largest ever international technology hiring fair to hit South Florida!
- See 100+ emerging tech startups from the US and Latin America demo their brand new products and compete in front of industry leaders for prizes totaling over $150,000 in value
- Enjoy new beats from world renowned musical entertainers such as DJs Amadeus and Thiago Mansur