In a half day intensive workshop, KLI will lead your team toward understanding and leveraging the exploratory power of eye tracking in user experience design and evaluation.
Attendees will learn:
– How to identify questions that eye tracking can help answer
– How to design a robust eye tracking research project: Understanding key linking assumptions and how they shape design and limit implementation and analysis
– Tips for translating a research plan into an eye tracking experiment
– How to collect reliable data: Critical differences between moderating traditional usability testing and usability testing with eye tracking
– How to translate eye tracking findings into business benefits
This program provides UX professionals with a jumpstart into effectively communicating the value and limitations of eye tracking findings in the language of executives and other key stakeholders.
Workshop attendees will learn:
– The fundamental issues of effective eye tracking science in the field of user experience
– How to design a user experience test to take advantage of eye tracking technology
– How to effectively conduct and moderate an eye tracking session
– How to translate eye tracking findings into usable and persuasive design solutions
Some tips for communicating the benefits and limitations of eye tracking data to management and collaborators. Attendees will work with KLI to design a sample eye tracking research study in a context that is relevant to your needs.
Key Lime recommends the following professionals to attend:
– Product managers
– User Experience Designers
- This event has passed.
Eye Tracking Boot Camp: Mentoring for Effective Eye Tracking Research
August 14, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC-5