Learn how to make games from knowledgeable industry professionals at the 2019 GACUBash Game Developer Bootcamp.
Space is limited to 30 per classroom to ensure quality learning environments and engagement with the experienced instructors from across the Florida game industry.
The full boot camp is 4 workshops that are 4 hours each over 2 days during our Annual event to teach you the basics and skills needed to start making games and interactive media including design, modeling, animation and gameplay programming with Unity.
Here what you’ll learn:
- Foundations of Game Industry Business
- 3D Modelling Intro with Blender
- Animation Intro with Blender
- Unity Engine Game Development
Here is what you get with the ticket:
- Full Weekend Access to Exhibition Floor
- Video Games
- Table Top Games
- Performances by Library Bards & 8 Bit Wave
- Full Weekend of workshops
- Free Cocktail VIP Tickets