A presentation and conversation lead by Aaron DeMayo, Architectural Designer, Urban Planner, & Principal of Future Vision Studios.
In the coming decades, Planet Earth is going to look considerably different, especially due to human-induced climatic changes. To thrive, cities will need to embrace new technology and ideas, and work with mother nature’s evolved solutions in a holistic strategy that considers the intertwined social, economic, and environmental impacts. The cities that act the most expeditiously and judiciously, will have the greatest chance for success.
Themes to include
- Resourcefulness: Sustainability in action
- Mitigation and Adaptation: Strategies to address Climate Change
- Interconnectedness: Scaling System Designs
- Multipurpose: Complex systems leading to greater efficiency
- Decentralization: Context-based solutions leading to a stronger ecosystem
We cannot predict the future, however, we can propose it.