Topic : How to Manage Projects Effectively for Non-Project Managers
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
In today’s world, many operations once performed by specialists are assigned to other professionals as ‘projects’. However, few professionals receive training or tools to help them manage projects efficiently and effectively. The ‘project’ is added to an already full schedule, major decisions have been made elsewhere, and you often have no ‘team’ to carry out the work. As a result of this topic, Non-Project Managers will be able to plan, execute, and manage projects to get desired results on time and on budget.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- What Are Projects and What Kinds of Projects Do Non-Project Manager Professionals Manage.
- What Are Your Strengths and Challenges Managing Projects as an Non-Project Manager.
- Project Success Factors and Pitfalls
- How to Manage the Project Processes and Phases
- Managing Time for Regular Responsibilities and Project Work
- Defining a Project Business Problem
- Communicating and Working with Project Stakeholders
- Working With a “Virtual” Team When You Are a Team of One
- Discovering Project Requirements
- Analyzing Scope, Constraints, Assumptions
Speaker Profile :
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. is the keynote s peaker at Ijona Skills and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with leaders around the world who want to increase bottom-line results while engaging employees and delighting customers.
Organization benefits from my expertise in strategic leadership, planning, & culture change as a manager and leader in the public, private, & non-profit sectors. As a consultant, with clients around the world, she works with you to increase your bottom-line results through engaged employees & delighted customers.
Contact Info :
Email :[email protected]
Phone : +1 302-830-3132