About this event
Want to learn how to code? To start, you need to start with the basics!
Join us on February 22nd for an incredible online workshop that will help you, deep-dive, into the tech industry!
What you need to know:
– This workshop is for beginners, no experience is necessary
– You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
– This class will occur completely online using Bluejeans
– Class setup information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before)
– You will need to have or create a Github account
– Visual Code Studio or similar
– Good energies to code!