About this event
Do you want to start a career in an industry that offers a high earning potential without requiring a 4-year college degree, or are you looking to advance your current IT career?
You can prepare for a career in IT and Cybersecurity with little or no prior experience. Earn key certifications and transition into a career in technology in weeks… not years!
In this FREE information session, hear from an industry leader on how you can train for an exciting career in the high-demand and growing industry of IT. You can prepare for a new career in as little as 9 weeks!
As a bonus for attending, you will receive information on how to register for a FREE IT Fundamentals course. (A value of over $2,000.)
Information Session Details:
Thursday, August 12th, 6:30 PM EDT
At this event, hear from Michael Jimenez from Genesis System Consulting, an IT consulting firm, who will give an overview of the exciting world of Cybersecurity, current trends in IT & Network Security, hiring expectations, and career opportunities. Learn about the increasing need for certified professionals and how you can start on the path to a new career Today!
Key Topics of Discussion
- Why are careers in IT and Cybersecurity growing and in high demand?
- What does a day in the life of an IT professional look like?
- Hear about the current demand and opportunities in Information Technology and Cybersecurity.
- Learn about specific in-demand careers in Information Technology (IT) & Cybersecurity that have a great future for growth.
- Understand the credentials employers are looking for.
- Learn how to prepare for IT certifications in as little as 9 weeks.
- Explore a variety of funding options including special scholarships for those looking to make a career change.
- Learn how to register for a FREE IT Fundamentals course (over a $2000 value.)
Register for Your Virtual Seat Now!
Your presenter is:
Michael Jimenez – VP/Partner, Genesis Systems Consulting LLC
Michael Jimenez is a founding member of both Genesis Systems Consulting LLC and PAAST, P.L. Michael has extensive experience in information security, information technology governance, growth strategy consulting, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, forensic information technology, due diligence, system validations, banking compliance, and Bank Secrecy Act, and Anti-Money Laundering for clients in multiple industries using an array of software applications and platforms. He has also performed IT, E-Banking, and BSA Risk Assessments in accordance with FFIEC guidelines.