Topic : Managing Safety, Regulations and Issues Related to COVID-19: Practical Guidance for Employers and HR
Employers are facing unexpected and demanding challenges as they navigate the health precautions and governmental measures related to COVID-19. We heard you and partnered with one of our premier HR experts to give you the best practices and guidance on how to deal with ongoing, new, and unprecedented changes.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Use of specific leaves of absences: statutory sick leave obligations, Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA including the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Reasonable accommodation and interactive process as guided by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Plan for your reopening and what it means for bringing employees back to the workplace
- How to handle suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19 of your employees
- Specific and reliable sources for you to use for your continuing due diligence
Speaker Profile :
Melveen Stevenson is keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and she is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. As a certified HR professional with a background in accounting and finance, she helps companies to navigate the human resources “jungle” of compliance, human capital, and leadership challenges.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 302-830-3132