Join us for “Miami: Masters of Corporate Venture Capital (CVC)” Hosted by Rubicon Venture Capital
Featuring a moderated panel discussion with leading companies who have received CVC funding plus time for networking, drinks and hors d’oeuvres. CVC is more important than ever with 1 out of 5 venture financings including at least 1 CVC.
- How can entrepreneurs raise funding for their startup from a CVC?
- How can startups partner with a large corporate for rapid global growth?
- How can angels partner with a CVC?
- How can corporates create a winning CVC and use it to drive M&A?
Romans will discuss key findings from his research interviewing over 100 CVCs and then moderate a live panel of leading VCs. Hear this discussion and join the conversation with Rubicon VC in San Francisco.
Ticket includes 1 copy of Romans’ new book. Find it and review on: Amazon.com and on Kindle.
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Registration & networking
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Welcome remarks followed by Andrew Romans sharing insights from CVC research
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm Moderated CVC panel discussion & questions
- 7:15pm – 8:30pm Networking, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres
Will Weinraub, Founder, Liveninja
Parker Stanberry, Founder, Oasis Collections
Aleksander Levental, Founder, Feathr
Andrew Romans, General Partner, Rubicon Venture Capital
More to be announed soon…..
Andrew Romans is the co-founder and General Partner of Rubicon Venture Capital, an early stage VC fund with offices in San Francisco and New York City focused on backing consumer and enterprise technology companies in the internet, software and connected hardware verticals at Late Seed, Series A and B stages. Also author of Masters of Corporate Venture Capital andThe Entrepreneurial Bible to Venture Capital: Inside Secrets from the Leaders in the Startup Game. Founder and President of The Global TeleExchange (The GTX), where he raised $50m from VCs. General Partner at Georgetown Venture Partners (GVP), Georgetown Angels & The Founders Club. Advisor to corporates on CVC programs.
Get 10% off with promo code: Community1