It has been requested a number of times that we occasionally hold a meetup designed to help our peers with their questions, system problems, need for instruction etc. This meetup is exactly that. If all goes well, perhaps we can include this in each meetup on a smaller scale as complimentary content in addition to presentations.
Points to keep in mind:
• Presentations will always hold the highest priority. We understand the level of effort that goes into preparing presentations for all to enjoy.
• We want to ensure that everyone gets their turn if possible.
• The format will be a group effort. Anyone that can offer help to our peers is encouraged to do so regardless of skill level.
• To be fair and allow everyone to receive their time slot, we ask that you limit your requests to no more than 20 minutes per person. This would allow for 6 people to have their time through the 2 hour meetup. If less than 6 people reply, we can extend that 20 minutes accordingly. If more than 6 reply Hector and I will prioritize the time slots and hope that you will trust our judgement to provide a rich learning experience for all to enjoy.
• If we run out of time and do not get to a member’s time slot at this meetup, we will address it at the next meetup.
• Please submit your replies to this write up no later than July 6, 2018 so we have ample time to plan accordingly.
Please remember, this is not an easy thing to handle if many people have requests. We will do our best in finding a way to make this happen with fairness in mind for everyone.
See everyone at the meetup!