This class is for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to get a better understanding of financial and analytical reporting in their business. In this class, you will learn how to run the standard financial reports (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet) as well as customer/sales reporting.
- Breaking out your income streams
○ Analyzing sales verticals
○ Analyzing customer trend
- How to read a Profit & Loss Statement
○ Using your report to strategize
- Reading the Balance Sheet
○Components of the Balance Sheet
- Financial Effects of Transactions
○ How income and expenses affect your Profit & Loss
○ How assets and liabilities affect your Balance Sheet
*For the purpose of this class, reporting will be simulated by using QuickBooks Online.