Did you know that FinTech is the top segment by VC investment in Latin America? Come find out why that is!
As they conclude their participation in Startupbootcamp Scale FinTech based in Mexico City, six pre-series A startups will be traveling to Miami to showcase their solutions for the financial and insurance industry. This event will be a great way to get an overview of what is happening right now in Latin America fintech as well as a unique opportunity to invest in these high-growth startups:
- Mango Life (Mexico): 100% online platform for purchasing life insurance.
- Mosabi (USA): Mosabi is a mobile learning platform that educates un/underbanked individuals in emerging markets. The resulting data is mined using machine learning to create an alternative credit score. We sell this to banks and other FinTechs.
- Prestanómico (Mexico): A “Lending as a Service” technology platform that enables companies to lend money to their customers.
- Sonect (Switzerland): Sonect is a location-based matchmaking platform connecting those who need cash with those who want to deposit cash. Sonect reduces today’s cost of cash while paving the way to a digital future.
- Ualet (Colombia): The first fully digital investment regulated robo-advisor that allows anyone to invest easily and safely from 3USD without being an expert in a diversified portfolio of funds administered by top regional asset managers.
- Vexi (Mexico): 100% digital credit card. Safer, more dynamic, convenient, faster, and at a lower cost than traditional cards.