- Main Program on Zoom (12:00 – 12:40pm ET)
- Breakout Sessions on Spatial Chat* (12:40 – 1:00pm ET)
Join Jewish National Fund-USA to hear from two popular mayors on how they are taking their cities to new levels. Mayor Francis X. Suarez of Miami & Mayor Tal Ohana of Yerucham (Miami’s sister city in Israel) will share with us how they are governing during these extraordinary times and how they are capitalizing on this moment of unprecedented growth to better their cities. Miami and Yerucham might be worlds apart but have more in common than meets the eye.
The program will also include an update from Tamar Gil Menachem from the Lauder Employment Center in Israel to discuss their successful economic development model keeping young talent in smaller communities.
Following the program, jump into various networking sessions on SpatialChat* including:
- Chat with event attendees ranging from investors, business leaders from a variety of industries, & community members
- The launch of the SoFla-Israel TIE Council (Tech Innovation Entrepreneurship); the premier networking group connecting the South Florida tech community to Israel’s ecosystem
- Discussion on South Florida’s real estate market
- Real estate & cryptocurrency in philanthropy
- Updates from the communities in the Negev in southern Israel
*Networking rooms will be open until 1:30pm ET. SpatialChat is a new video chat event platform that requires no software installation. After registration, you will receive an email prior to the event with both the Zoom and SpatialChat links.