The global hackathon for telephony application developers, TADHack, is coming up in September. For the second year, Miami/Fort Lauderdale will have its own local Hackathon location, although remote participation is also an option.
Prizes and challenges are over $45k globally, and a minimum of $1k locally.
What to expect:
1. Sponsors provide access to their platforms and SDK to encourage new ideas and understanding of their capabilities. They will offer support and encouragement to participants via Slack to help you learn and realize your project.
2. You can come with a team or form one with other participants you meet at the event. You can work solo if you prefer.
3. The event is two days (Saturday and Sunday) but we’ll break overnight. Judges will meet at the end of the second day to pick the local winning hacks, and the TADHack global sponsors will review all projects to pick additional winners.
Whether you are a developer, an enterprise, a vendor or a non-coder, TADHack is here to help you…
• Get educated on the power of telecom app development – no coding skills necessary to attend!
• Listen to expert speakers and share best practices
• Create hacks (prototypes) using telecom technologies to solve local or global problems that matter to you
• Meet the global community of telecom app innovators
• Learn about the APIs, WebRTC, communications service platforms, cloud communications, decentralized / distributed web, and many other web- and IT-centric service platforms