Global Wizdom is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
PivotTables can help you sort and sift through large data sets to focus quickly on just the data elements that matter most to your specific needs. In addition, you’ll get tips on the easiest way to group your data. Most importantly, when you use the power of PivotTables, you’ll be saving time and making your job easier.
Why Should You Attend:
Attend the webinar to get an in-depth knowledge of PivotTables, including how the tool helps in making customized reports and how it helps in making better business decisions.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Why PivotTables are the hidden gems of Excel
• How to analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
• Create a PivotTable to summarize data
• Make understanding the data easier for others
• Use PivotTables to answer questions about the data
• Analyze patterns in the data
• Customize the summary by grouping data
• Format PivotTables for easy viewing
• Use a chart to view the summary visually
Speaker: Cathy Horwitz
Years of Experience: 44+ years
Areas of Expertise: Microsoft Office
Cathy Horwitz believes that when your employees know the capabilities of the software they use, they will demonstrate improved productivity, will be more efficient, and will be able to problem-solve more easily.
Tags: Analyze large data sets, Analyze patterns in the data, Business Intelligence, Cathy Horwitz, Charts, Create multiple customized reports, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Excel Tables, Format PivotTables, Graphs, grouping data, Informative training session, Learn how to use PivotTables better, Making better business decisions, Making customized reports, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Pivot Tables, PivotTable to summarize data, Slicers, Summarize Data, Use a chart to view the summary visually