Topic : “With Coronavirus in Mind, Are You Ready to Manage The Team Virtually?”
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Every manager knows that the best – and fastest – way to learn a new skill is through practice. That’s why we’ve packed this hard-hitting workshop with powerful exercises . . . models . . . and case studies specifically designed for managers of multiple locations.
This is a unique opportunity to fine-tune your off-site management skills in an environment where you don’t have to worry about making a costly mistake. This is your chance to master proven-effective strategies that you can put to work immediately.
Areas Covered in the Session :
Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance
- How to give multiple locations a business “road map” that’ll keep them headed in the right direction
- How to create crystal-clear procedures that off-site staff will follow to the letter
- Expert insight on “friendly” competition between sites…could this be doing your company more harm than good?
- Discuss today’s long-distance management challenges and brainstorm possible solutions
Stay In Touch – And Control – No Matter What
- How to keep your finger on the pulse of off-site action without making employees feel like ‘Big Brother’ is watching
- What responsibilities you must shoulder alone…and when you can safely share the load with off-site employees
- A common-but deadly-management mistake that’ll ensure an off-site office will never trust your motives
- Determine the fastest way to get a poorly performing location up to speed
Establish Quality-Minded Teams You Can Rely On
- How to structure teams so they’ll pull together…no matter which site they’re from
- How to ease resentment at a satellite location when a home-office employee is chosen for a promotion
- The only way to handle teams that were established before your time without decreasing productivity
Troubleshoot Off-Site Problems Like A Pro
- How often you should be visiting each site . . . any less and you’re begging for trouble
- Phone or face-to-face? The best way to approach a site problem without alienating anyone
- How to put a stop to childish disputes between sites . . . without taking sides or making matters worse
- Develop a reward system that’ll motivate employees from all levels at every location
Speaker Profile :
Chris DeVany is the foun der and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include such organizations as Visa International, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Sprint, American Counseling Association, Aviva Insurance, Microsoft, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Hospital Corporation of America, Schlumberger, Morgan Stanley, Boston Scientific, US HealthCare and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries.
Contact Info :
Phone : +1 302-830-3132