TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations – from the startup to the enterprise – into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
Some of the platforms that we work with:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
You are an experienced and competitive Account Manager who thrives in a fast-paced sales cycle environment. You’re excited about building products in the connected world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded technologists. You’re passionate about the intersection of design and technology and strive to explore new meaningful interactions between the physical and digital worlds. You want to have high impact, drive product innovation, and have a meaningful contribution to both our work environment and client work at TribalScale. You strive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between client work, internal initiatives, and supporting your peers under minimal supervision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish, maintain and manage relationships with customers by offering insightful and strategic input to their business
- Maintain an ongoing list of strategic target accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in TribalScale services.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and various outbound activities (cold calls, email, events)
- Maximize social media for prospecting
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Keep up-to-date on market trends and technology to maintain industry credibility
- Accurately forecast revenues; increase revenue for key accounts and ensure customer success
- Collaborate with our delivery team (design, product and engineering) to qualify and scope opportunities as necessary
- Support proposal writing process
- 3+ years of proven sales experience with a focus on the digital service industry.
- Experience selling innovative digital design and development services for web, mobile and emerging technologies
- Excellent communications skills, able to craft written email communications at different levels of the sales funnel
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with CRM software and techniques (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Proficient user of productivity tools; Slack, G Suite, Clickup
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent an asset
- Passion for staying current with company offerings and industry trends
- Experience working in a variety of organizations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy)
- Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Birthday Off
- Vetster – 4 FREE Vet Checkups per year for your furry family!
- Class Pass Discount
- GoodLife Membership Corporate Discount
- Bike Share Program
- Referral Bonus’
- Inkblot mental health partnership with subsidized counseling benefits
- Annual Professional Development budget
MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- Friday Demo’s to show off your work
- Remote Activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more!
- Social Events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more!
- Quarterly team events: In person work days, escape rooms, team dinners, axe-throwing, beach day, and more!
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front of the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, they’re connecting the world. They’ve worked with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
At TribalScale, our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences; we celebrate and thrive on them to benefit our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.