Website Assure Health
About Assure Health:
Assure Health is dedicated to improving healthcare by empowering patients and providers with people-focused, technology-enabled chronic disease management. Our programs keep patients healthy, provide the peace of mind that comes with regular clinician contact, prevent unnecessary hospitalizations, and offer better care that reduces overall costs. We’re not just a healthcare company. At Assure, we keep people healthy. Because we care.
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring all tech operation-related activities are tackled expediently and effectively. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing technical support for colleagues experiencing hardware, software, and networking issues. The ideal candidate will help build, maintain, and troubleshoot the company’s rapidly expanding infrastructure. The IT Support Engineer will gain exposure across cutting edge technologies, including cloud and security platforms. This role will be onsite in our Lauderdale Lakes, FL office.
* Setup, configure and troubleshoot laptops running on Mac OS Operating systems and Windows.
* Create and manage users in email provider (Google)
* Create/manage users on all web services
* Manage SAAS solutions such as Formstack, Google Workspace, Regal Voice, Docusign, and others
* Troubleshoot network issues including Wi-Fi access and internet access
* Help manage IT security policies and procedures
* Monitor and respond to any new support requests from employees by phone, email, Slack, and Zoom calls
* Create users in Active Directory, setup permission and access rights
* Perform preventive maintenance on all network devices and the server
* Research solutions and workarounds for known issues
* Record, track and document solutions for future problems
* Backup network devices configurations
* Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQs resources on the Internet for problem resolution
* Evaluate current tools, processes, and settings to recommend a plan for changes or what data can be shared in which tool
* 2+ years of experience in IT support, ideally in a startup environment
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field
* Advanced knowledge of computer systems and networking
* Possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with Google Workspace, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Zoom, Slack and similar technology driven communication platforms
* Able to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as require
* Strong interpersonal skills, high level of passion and enthusiasm for the job
* Able to multitask and work under pressure and short timelines
* Dev Ops experience a strong plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.