TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations – from the startup to the enterprise – into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
- Some of the platforms that we work with:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable delivering a high volume of emails and calls each week, generating interest for new business, qualifying prospects, booking qualified meetings and working in partnership with our Account Executives. You should have some experience selling innovative digital design and development services for web, mobile and emerging technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Primary company contact for day-to-day prospecting and lead tracking
- Maximize social media for prospecting
- Qualification of self-generated leads and leads generated through marketing campaigns
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Support the proposal writing process
- Industry-specific research
- 1-2 years of proven inside sales experience in technology solutions
- Experience selling innovative digital design and development services for web, mobile and emerging technologies
- Excellent communications skills, able to craft written email communications at different levels of the sales funnel
- Proficient user of productivity tools; ClickUp, Slack, G Suite, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent an asset
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- Friday Demo’s to show off your work
- Remote Activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more!
- Social Events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more!
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more!
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.