We use data in almost every area of business, so why not in software decisions? Clearfind is the only platform with software capability data. This powers our ability to map and understand our clients software architecture, and what is possible in market, to bring continual recommendations for a more effective and efficient software ecosystem.
We are a lean team of 7 people serving midsize and enterprise clients (including some of the largest brand names in the world!), and are looking to grow our team with an experienced full stack engineer. You should have experience with front end and backend work, ideally with a b2b software product.
If you get excited about solving big problems and want to join a small team making a big impact – don’t hesitate to get in touch for a conversation.
- Have experience with front end development
- Have experience with back end development
- Have experience running multiple concurrent systems
- Have experience with Ruby
- Can contribute to a system without needing to fully rebuild it
- Care more about what you make than how it’s made
- Small and exciting start up
- Are passionate and have bootstrapped to create a growing company
- People that deeply care for each other and what we’re building
- HQ based in Miami
- Respect work-life balance
- Care more about what we make than how it’s made
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org