As a Cloud Architect on the Cloud Infrastructure Team, you will be expected to:
- Guide internal teams on selecting the right cloud provider based on the usage, price, and capacity.
- Continuously manage vendor relationships to stay ahead of cost management techniques and stay up to date with new features and products.
- Monitor cost, help forecast future costs and create tools to assist cost governance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create policies that allow us to be flexible without exposing us to unacceptable levels of risk.
- Create knowledge base articles showcasing new features, benchmark statistics of new hardware, and how-to guides.
- Create PoC projects to address gaps based on business needs and demo them through “lunch and learns”, etc.
We need you to have experience with:
- Broad infrastructure concepts ranging from computer to networking.
- Cloud Platforms (OCI, DO, GCP, AWS, etc) and their various core and ancillary services.
- Developing and deploying micro-based applications in cloud-native environments.
- Supporting at scale, highly available, mission-critical database environments.
- DevOps tools like Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.
- Creating DevOps tooling around governance, benchmarking, and cost optimization.
- Development in at least one modern front-end framework.
- Creating knowledge base articles, presenting topics to large groups of people, and promoting an environment of cross-team learning and sharing.
- The Ethereum JSON RPC spec: https://eth.wiki/json-rpc/API