Founded in November 2021 in Miami, CryptoLeague is an early-stage crypto/NFT Web3 company building at the intersection of NFTs, blockchain gaming, and crypto investing. We are a venture-backed web3 company with leading investors including Great Oaks VC, Gaingels, Magic Fund, Sidedoor Ventures, Darling Ventures, Boutique Capital, and Florida Funders.
CryptoLeague’s mission is to democratize access to investing by building a new category. CryptoLeague’s co-founders are Rodolfo Saccoman, Jeff Nuckols, and Gleb Chuvpilo. The founding team has previously founded and exited companies such as Authy, Ride, AdMobilize, and Pager to name a few.
At CryptoLeague, we believe that talent has no boundaries and no ceilings. We are building a company that promises to unlock the wisdom of crowds to accelerate financial freedom globally. We have a “one for all” and “all for one” DNA. CryptoLeague’s strength is manifested in bringing together the most talented, diverse, passionate, good-hearted, and “healthy ambitious” team members to join our thrilling journey. Our Miami HQ is in Wynwood, a vibrant and exciting neighborhood that mixes culture, art, food, and crypto. Apply to learn more about the opportunity to join CryptoLeague. Our journey has just begun and we are thrilled to find amazing human beings as part of our first 15 team members.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for an experienced Solidity developer with knowledge and expertise across Ethereum and the Web3 stack who will help create the d-app and tools that will power the CryptoLeague experience. This is your opportunity to join a pre-launch crypto company at an early stage that is strategically positioned for explosive growth in the DeFi and blockchain gaming ecosystem. The ideal candidate is an experienced Solidity smart contract developer that has web application programming experience and is experienced with EVM, DeFi protocols, DAO tooling, and creating, testing, and troubleshooting dapps and blockchain based applications. Join us to help democratize the future of crypto investing while making it fun!
- If you are obsessed with DAO’s, this is the adventure for you.
- If you love DeFi, this is the adventure for you.
- If you are an NFT collector/trader, this is the adventure for you.
- If you are a cryptocurrency trader, this is the adventure for you.
What You Will Do
You will help us realize CryptoLeague’s vision by designing and developing decentralized web apps, integrating with leading DeFi platforms, and executing on our roadmap, including:
- Design and develop of Solidity Smart contracts (Ethereum Layer-1, EVM compatible)
- Design and develop web applications to interact with blockchain features
- Provide feedback on design proposals, helping to define how the platform looks and operates.
- Create high-quality software documentation and other written assets to document and explain the system design and function.
- Build reusable components/ libraries.
- Optimize platform for speed and scalability.
- Contribute to code quality through tests, automation processes, and code reviews.
- Create and manage build and test automation pipelines and test suites.
- Assist with troubleshooting and supporting dapp bugs and issues on an as needed basis.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other ecosystem participants.
- Define/Implement security practices.
Ideal Skill Set and Education
Proven experience delivering high quality, functional code running on or interacting with EVM compatible major layer 1 and layer 2 blockchain protocols.
Advanced proficiency in programming languages and frameworks/tools, including:
- Solidity and smart contracts (must have)
Strong interest or experience with public blockchains, consensus protocols, DeFi protocols, large scale distributed systems, applied cryptography, compilers, peer to peer systems, or any other equivalent technology.
- Passion for innovation and for working in early-stage startups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be fluent in English.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with databases and full-stack frameworks.
- Ability to triage complex issues, and you know how to architect a system to provide fault tolerance.
- You have a bias towards action and ability to get things done
- You will be working from our awesome HQ in Wynwood, Miami. (This is not a remote role).
- We have a hybrid office model (typically 3 days per week in the office) with plenty of flexibility.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience.
- Generous equity and token allocation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com