Digital Project Manager (Freelance + Remote)
simpleshow USA, the global market leader for explainer videos, is looking for Freelance Project Managers who can master the art of orchestrating all necessary resources to deliver world-class videos to our enterprise clients.
Our PMs work closely with Sales Managers and partner with Concept Writers to ensure that each project has outstanding quality. The Project Manager’s ability to manage timelines and client relationships, along with the Concept Writer’s creativity, makes for a recipe for success!
Note: This is a remote opportunity and we are searching for freelance Project Managers. Our freelance PMs are paid per project and have the flexibility to take as few or as many projects as they’d like. We do ask that that our PMs be available to respond to client needs Monday-Friday, 9-6 Eastern. Our US Headquarters is in Miami, FL and we are able to hire anywhere in the US.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Coordinate resources and collaborate with creative talents such as illustrators, animators, writers, and developers necessary for client projects
- Host client briefings to identify their needs set clear/attainable project objectives
- Create timelines of each project according to client deadlines and see to it that they are met
- Manage several client projects simultaneously and ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Provide editorial quality management of scripts and storyboards (voiceover and visual concepts), according to client specifications
- Work with project management software/CRM for reporting needs
- Collaborate with fellow colleagues to ensure priorities are clear and that seamless coordination is occurring across all projects
- Advise management on any operational matters that need improvement
You are a good fit if you:
- Digital project management experience working in a client-facing role at an agency or in the video sector, 2+ years minimum
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams– even under pressure
- Astute attention to detail and impeccable organizational skills are a must
- Capable of delivering outstanding customer service with excellent interpersonal skills at all times; through email, over the phone, and on video calls
- A high sense of urgency, excellent time management, and capability of working independently are a must
- Open to working flexible hours when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Adobe Photoshop
- Bring a positive and engaging attitude to work each day!
How we’ll support you:
Flexibility, creative freedom, a great team–expect that (and much more!) at simpleshow
- An amazing product unlike any other on the market that you will be proud to stand behind
- We will train you to become a rock star communicator, It’s that simple
- A dedicated international team (from Miami, Berlin, London, Tokyo & Singapore) to ensure that you have the tools needed to succeed
- We believe in camaraderie and growing together because we know a happy team is a productive team!
- We see things differently. That’s why we’re building a diverse culture – with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table
What to expect in the hiring process:
- We review every resume that is submitted, no resume eating robots here! Though, due to the volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant personally.
- If your resume is selected to advance in the process, you’ll have an introductory phone call with a member of our recruiting team
- Next, we will send you an assessment – this is your opportunity to showcase your analytical problem-solving skills, professionalism, and creativity!
- Lastly, if the assessment is a match, we would schedule a 45-minute Zoom video interview with our Creative Director
Does this role sound like a match? Apply Now and then complete the online form. From there, we will take a look at your resume and contact you if we think you may be a fit.
simpleshow is the pioneer platform for digital products and services around explainer videos. Guided by the mission to make modern communication simple and concise, the market leader enables everyone to explain complex topics in a clear and engaging way.
The AI-powered SaaS solution, the simpleshow video maker, allows users to create professional explainer videos within just a few clicks in over 20 languages. A magic that comes from years of experience in producing tens of thousands of videos and eLearning courses, in over 50 languages.
The simpleshow team caters to clients from offices in Berlin, Luxembourg, London, Miami, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo. Large international companies value simpleshow as a partner for the ability to provide simple, effective explanations.
At simpleshow, we like to have fun, get creative, and reward entrepreneurial thinkers. We are a talented team that appreciates work-life balance, believes in camaraderie and growing together. A happy team is a productive team and we want all our employees to enjoy what they do, and have fun doing it!