What You’ll Do
- Build your team and foster a growth mindset, dedicating time to coaching and development and elevating the value created by each individual.
- Deliver on the QuickNode vision to create omni-channel personalized experiences in real time across all touch points.
- To do this you’ll architect the marketing technology infrastructure and use the right tools to enhance the current customer experience by working closely with various teams across the business.
- Be accountable for the QuickNode Marketing Technology strategy, architecture and implementation including integration and configuration with multiple data sources in partnership with our GTM technology team.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement a CDP (Segment) ensuring optimal setup to unlock capabilities that will support the delivery of the Marketing strategy.
- Own the Lifecycle Marketing Operations strategy across multiple countries.
- Collaborate closely internally, building partnerships across GTM, Sales Ops, Customer Success and Data Engineering to deliver the best experiences for the end-customer.
- Define and optimize build and implementation processes, workflows, and automations that drive team effectiveness.
- Work with key partners (including analytics, marketing and sales teams) to gain qualitative and quantitative insights to understand levers to create omni-channel and personalized customer experiences across all platforms.
- Champion best in class practices when it comes to data governance and data integrity ensuring customer preferences are respected across all channels.
- Create an ongoing training program for all MarTech tools and processes including ideation sessions for new feature releases to ensure the latest capabilities are always being utilized.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to define the operating model and ways of working across the team evaluating the benefits of agile methodologies to deliver regularly and iteratively.
- Manage multiple databases and define processes to ensure we uphold high data hygiene standards. You’ll continuously improve and optimize processes and develop and execute a strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and ESP performance.
What You’ll Bring
- You have experience in HubSpot CRM.
- You have 6+ years experience in marketing operations or marketing automation roles with at least 3 of those in operations.
- Have expertise in automation platforms, CDPs and data visualization software and can get into the technical setup and implementation of these tools.
- You have strong data management abilities including data hygiene and quality assurance and can implement processes to ensure global compliance.
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing operations and marketing technology and actively seek growth and learning opportunities.
- You consider yourself an expert in SMB SaaS marketing best practices, including understanding the nuances of tech requirements.
- You have strong leadership and communication skills to drive recommendations, articulate trade-offs and communicate results and plans.
- You are customer obsessed and understand the need to put customers at the center of all programs and engage with them seamlessly across all touch points in real-time.
- You can set a clear vision and help the team achieve it at the highest level of craft.
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities and collaborate courageously to get the job done.
- You have experience working cross-functionally and managing senior-level stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- You can use your knowledge to make a difference within an organization and have the tenacity to push things forward and sustain momentum.
- You know how to inspire and motivate others to achieve their best work.
- You have a competitive spirit with a strong bias for action for constant rapid testing, learning and improvement.
- You have a passion for web3 / blockchain technology.