We started Novo to challenge the status quowere on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and were excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution.
We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team thats passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Hybrid work culture
- Offices in NYC, Miami, and India for those that want to whiteboard in person
About the Role:
We are looking for a Director of Strategic Product Partnerships to build out the Novo Ecosystem by forming and growing strategic and product partnerships. If you're passionate about small business tech and the role partnerships and connected platforms play in helping small businesses succeed then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
- Build out the market map and identify opportunities, specifically for product integrations
- Form partnerships with platforms identified as strategic priorities
- Ensure success of the partnerships by spearheading go-to-market activities within Novo and the partner
- Build a Product led partner playbook, including helping build out the Novo Partner Program
Requirements for the Role:
- 5-10 years of experience in forming high impact technology led partnerships
- 5 years+ experience in SMBTech of Fintech industries
- Proficient in explaining and understanding API documentation to identify integration opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into an action plan with exceptional results
- Problem solving mindset – the answers wont be clear at first however a curious, customer focused approach to find mutual benefit to ecosystem partners, our joint customers and Novo will ensure success
How We Define Success:
- New product integrations
- Customer engagement with product integrations and partnerships
- New customer acquisition via partnerships
- Impact on customer growth, engagement, retention and ARPU – directly and indirectly
Salary Range (NYC): $143,000 – $154,000 annualized salary, offers to be determined based on experience, education and skill set. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of New York City.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-CD1 #LI-CC1
Novo values diversity as a core tenant of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.