Head of Talent
Website floridafunders Florida Funders
Finding, funding & building the next generation of tech company
HEAD OF TALENT
Florida Funders is searching for a Head of Talent whose primary objective will be to support high-priority talent searches for our portfolio companies across a wide range of functional areas, sectors and verticals. This is a brand new role with the opportunity to have an outsized impact on both the success of Florida Funders and the success of our portfolio companies.
- Engaging with portfolio companies to scope out roles and develop a formal hiring plan
- Identify strong talent pipelines and networks to tap into for open roles
- Source, track and screen candidates to be shared with portfolio hiring managers
- Advise portfolio companies on all aspects of talent acquisition including organizational design and development, recruiting and retention, diversity and inclusion, onboarding, etc.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive in first class recruiting practices.
- Develop materials on recruitment best practices to share with portfolio company founders and hiring teams
- Adopt tools and develop strategies to scale the talent function within Florida Funders
- Minimum of 5 years experience at a tech recruitment agency, overseeing multiple clients and roles at once
- Strong knowledge of approaches to organization scaling, building culture, compensation structures, and talent management across various stages of company-building
- Experience working with early stage startups and/or B2B SaaS companies a plus!
Ideal candidate should be:
- Excited to be one of the 1st members of the Talent team and comfortable building out a Talent function from scratch.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus.
- Instinctively data-driven, and comfortable using data drive results.
- A forward-thinker on all thing’s talent ·
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with comparable presentation skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively and build working relationships with executives.
- High emotional intelligence and business acumen. Consultative, thoughtful, and strategic.
- A positive, energetic, can-do attitude. Roll-up your sleeves mentality. Driven to succeed, achievement oriented, self-motivated.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility, and character.
Role can be based in either Miami, Florida or Tampa, Florida.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org