Growth Account Executive
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the world’s best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team has over 90 people maintaining high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers serving billions of requests daily.
We are a global remote first company HQ’d in Miami, Florida.
As a Growth Account Executive here at Quicknode you’ll be working to expand and support customers building on the Quicknode platform. You will develop and deliver systems and motions that provide consistent touchpoints within the customer journey, ensuring a seamless customer experience. Additionally, you’ll be expanding from a large base of customers, understanding their needs, and helping them plan for growth long term using Quicknode. This role is essential to the next stage of growth for Quicknode and will be crucial to supporting our future growth.
- Promote, and execute proactive customer engagement with the aim to identify growing customers on our platform
- Work cross-functionally with different stakeholders to support our customers potential roadblocks, product needs and pains
- Educate and equip customers with the right knowledge and resources to use QuickNode to their fullest potential
- Proactively engage customers who are churning on the platform
- Monitor and respond to customer tickets that come in through the CS queue
- Drive larger ACVs through contracts with our customers identified as “growth” customers
- Assist in gathering customer feedback, help improve processes and identify best practices
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization including Sales, Finance and Product, to optimize customer experience and team productivity
- Utilize CRM on a daily basis to ensure all meetings, opportunities, notes and our pipeline are consistently up-to-date
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of Sales or customer-facing experience in a hyper-growth environment
- Ability to execute towards revenue expansion goals
- Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Passion for business, technology and customers
- Excellent communications skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual media
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.