As a product designer on the marketing team, you will be working on things like designing new pages, animations and sections on our website to ensure potential clients understand our product offering, pricing and value, as well as creating ads, social media and open graph images/banners. Since you’ll be one of our first designers, you will be responsible for many design duties, including setting team culture, cadence, maintaining context across design assets, and choosing design tools.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on keeping our marketing design crisp and useful.
You’ll be working directly with the current marketing team, with some design team overlap: Doug Keeney, Amol Shah, Auston Bunsen & few others.
We need you to have experience with:
- Designing in modern tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe
- Creating animations that can be exported for use in videos
- Creating web page designs for desktop and mobile
- Ensuring designs are accessible and understandable by our customer base
- Working directly with front end engineers to ensure your design is pixel perfect
- Working with other designers on projects
- Using a style guide and brand guidelines to craft new UI
- Using and creating components and other advanced tools for designing UI
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.