OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we’re building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. OpenStore is founded by Keith Rabois
, Jack Abraham
, Michael Rubenstein
, Matt Lanter
and Jeremy Wood
who bring a successful track record and expertise.
As a part of the Sourcing Marketing team, you’ll empower key decision making with insights and analysis into seller behavior. We will invest in your development and do everything we can to make sure this is one of your best professional experiences.
Who You Are
- You are analytically rigorous. You obsess over the accuracy of your data and analysis.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. You are flexible enough to move quickly across a variety of initiatives and continuously evolve.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. You take accountability for projects and are willing to roll up your sleeves to drill-down into the details.
What You’ll Do
- Lead day-to-day insights into performance. Build measurement plans, tracking requirements, reporting, and benchmarks for marketing channels.
- Inform campaign optimization. Share campaign performance and optimization recommendations through custom and recurring reporting.
- Own marketing analytics frameworks. Design an attribution and incrementally framework to drive data-driven decision making.
- Drive analytics projects. Collaborate with our data engineering team to plan, build, and develop marketing infrastructure and measurement systems that solve business needs
What You’ll Have
- Hands-on exposure to various attribution models
- Builder mentality, an insatiable sense of curiosity & attention to detail
- Experience supporting a marketing function in a fast-paced environment
- Areas of expertise in forecasting, web analytics or campaign performance measurement
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of working cross-functionally
- 1+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Data Science background
At OpenStore we believe that in order to recruit great people, we should create a great workplace. With that in mind we have made sure to provide a fun, exciting environment that encourages creativity and allows for growth.
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.