What You’ll Do
- Determine needs by studying the business, gathering information/requirements and evaluating the use cases to find the best-fit solutions, as they fit into our technology stack most notably NetSuite and Shopify.
- Coordinate with business leaders across departments, and task-forces to come up with inventive solutions for processes in a fast-paced & growing environment, to reach solutions that work throughout the technology stack.
- Function effectively and efficiently in both guided projects within larger group and be able to lead projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Identify common client issues and significantly contribute to the unique solutions and customizations OpenStore will require with NetSuite, 3PL, and eCommerce platforms.
- Audit, manage and be able to control master data sanitization, errors, and updates. I.e. mass updates, CSV, scripted updates, etc. Understand and relay business logic for master data & business processes to the business owners.
- Install and configure NetSuite applications from the app store.
- Write and amend complex reports and saved searches to meet business reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain all systems training materials and user documentation in a searchable and re-usable format.
- Stay well-informed with current technical knowledge and continuously making recommendations for future system upgrades, and be willing to learn and expand product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience working with NetSuite. Deep knowledge of SuiteScript, custom records and fields, CSV export/import capabilities, SQL and other data integration skills.
- 2+ years of experience working with Celigo integrator.io IPAAS integration platform, configuring integrator.io with custom flows. Knowledge of Integrato.io hooks, filters, scripts, connectors, etc.
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms and data management.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks and one-off projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Preferred experience with: AR + Expense Management software (Bill.com, Shopify), OMS and demand planning systems (order management tool, Anvyl), is a huge plus.