WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced performance marketer. You’ve built and executed full funnel marketing plans to achieve performance targets. You’re able to diagnose growth opportunities, prioritize the biggest impact, and execute. You break goals into solvable component parts and effectively execute.
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. You love seeing the power of great analyses and collaborating with peers to shatter growth targets. Your second language is performance KPIs and you know your numbers and the inputs needed to continue improving those KPI metrics.
- You take a strategic approach. You’re focused on where you’re going and build the strategies and plans to achieve the goal. You’re not afraid to admit something didn’t work and have backup plans brewing for your next test.
- You are collaborative, organized, and thoughtful. You actively solicit teammate’s feedback and can get things done through informal influence. You’re organized and demonstrate judicious decision-making. You have a track record of managing agencies and contractors to achieve goals.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still learning. You will iterate with the rest of the team to continuously evolve and improve the marketing playbook.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You’ll build scalable paid marketing plans. You’ll build marketing plans across paid channels to drive quality lead volume that ultimately result in reaching acquisition targets and marketing efficiency. You’ll take calculated risks, be creative, and use analytical rigor to achieve goals.
- You’ll build the growth models and own performance outcomes. You’ll develop and own the marketing spend allocations, budgeting, and KPI forecasting/goal-setting for the OpenStore brand. You’ll drive budgeting decisions, measure and report on performance, and stay accountable to the results.
- You’ll effectively manage others. You’ll manage contractors and agencies to execute marketing plans across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Programmatic display and more. You’ll build the tools, playbooks, and templates to empower external service providers to deliver exceptional results.
- You’ll rigorously analyze and improve performance. As performance fluctuates you’ll have a strong pulse on contributing variables, ultimately driving learnings that continuously grow profitability and impact of OpenStore’s paid channels.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of marketing experience including 3+ years of hands on experience with Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
- 2+ years managing others including contractors and/or agencies.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Experience advertising to SMB audiences is a plus.