WHO YOU ARE
- You are analytically rigorous. You have a deep bias towards using data and analyses to drive decisions. You love seeing the power of great analyses and collaborating with peers to drive decision-making.
- You are digitally savvy and love unlocking scalable solutions via tech tools. Your experience and technology inclination will enable you to focus on productizable solutions.
- You take pride in your strong sense of ownership. Your ability to execute and eliminate blockers helps you and the entire company move fast with confidence. You know when to raise your hand and ask for help.
- You communicate and build relationships effectively. You know how to deliver the right message to the relevant audience at the appropriate level of detail. You build strong relationships grounded in mutual respect and aren’t afraid to have tough conversations.
- You love to learn. You continually explore ways to improve your skills and knowledge through taking on new challenges and experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll keep products in stock. You’ll establish the right processes and tools to ensure we buy the right products at the right time in the right quantities. You’ll work with suppliers, freight providers, customs, demand planning, and internal stakeholders.
- You’ll shape the import strategy. You’ll evolve the procurement strategy by analyzing where most of our goods come from and how they should travel to the US. You will decide which tools to implement and which processes to follow to ensure an efficient global supply chain.
- You’ll build strong supplier relationships. By building trust, good processes, and analyses, you’ll effectively performance manage existing suppliers and evaluate new suppliers.
- You’ll work efficiently with tools and continuously seek improvements. You’ll use existing tech tools to do your job efficiently and collaborate with the tech product team to identify new opportunities where technology can unlock scale or efficiency.
- You’ll collaborate and contribute to many areas. You’ll collaborate across many teams including merchant integrations, fulfillment, marketing, finance, and product.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Eagerness for responsibility and accountability
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of turning insights into action
- Experience at a high growth DTC company is a plus