TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations – from the startup to the enterprise – into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
- Some of the platforms that we work with:
- Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Homes
- OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
You’re excited about designing the connected world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded technologists. You’re passionate about the intersection of design and technology and strive to explore new meaningful interactions between the physical and digital worlds. You want to have high impact, drive design innovation, and have a meaningful contribution to both our work environment and client work at TribalScale. You strive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between client work, internal initiatives, and supporting your peers under minimal supervision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Defining and leading digital transformations at a strategic level
- Working with clients to determine where they need to go and how to get there
- Work closely with the Product Managers embedded with each team/project
- Working with clients as they are immersed with our teams, learning agile XP with lean methodologies
- Work remotely from home during the business hours of 9:00am-5:00pm EST
- 1+ years experience in a Product Design or UX/UI role
- Proficiency of UX design discipline – user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
- Strong proficiency with the latest design tools and software, Figma
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work
- Immaculate attention to detail, typography, and interactivity
- Have a user-centric mindset throughout your design process
- Consistently up to date with the latest design trends and best practices
- Collaborate well with Product Managers, Engineers, and Sales
- Help guide product decisions through user testing and iterative feedback loops
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
- Produce materials for clients and developers, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and assets
- Open to new tools and methodologies, yet opinionated about best practices
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates previous work samples
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Voice skills
- Conversational interface design
- Experience with motion graphics / animation
- Experience designing for mobile applications
- Applied knowledge of user testing and validation techniques
- Early adopter of new technology and gadgets
- Proficiency with the latest design tools and software, Miro
- Experience in one or more scripting languages and/or programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Java, OOP concepts
- Familiar with Lean Startup Methodologies, Design Sprints, and Gamestorming
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we’re pushing the boundaries with emerging technology and we’re transforming companies.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that’s what we’re doing, we’re making a dent in how the world innovates.
STAY HAPPY & HEALTHY
- GoodLife membership discounts
- Annual Professional Development budget
MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- Friday Demo’s to show off your work
- Remote Activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness and more!
- Social Events: Bonfires, casual drinks, sports nights and more!
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more!
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.