Swag…everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together…
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT weve just begun to scratch the surface
And thats where YOU come in
SwagUp is looking for a Mid-Level Python/Django Developer to join our Engineering Team. You will be responsible for maintaining our current platform run on Python/Django so that the customer experience remains positive in the midst of changes our engineering team will be making over the next few years. You will have the opportunity to continue learning, specifically in .Net microservices, as we make the necessary changes in our platform.
- Play a major role in helping to build out the development team with additional developers
- Take on the opportunity to have a lot of influence in how SwagUp does engineering
- Help us to maintain our legacy coding while simultaneously helping to move over to microservices
- 3+ years of experience in engineering with Python/Django
- Solid experience in coding .Net: 1-2 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable experience (i.e. coding bootcamp, etc)
- Any migration experience from one platform to another
- Solid knowledge of APIs
- Migration experience from Python/Django to .Net microservices
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience in e-commerce systems and/or companies that produce physical products for customers
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Maintain a customer-first mentality on a daily basis
- Contribute individually while simultaneously assisting in the growth of the team as a whole (interviewing & training of junior counterparts)
- Being open to constantly learning new technologies and practices
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, youre in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
Salary: $125,000 – $145,000
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon