Recruiting Coordinator, Tech
OpenStore is Keith Rabois’ Miami-based Series B startup valued at reportedly more than $750M just seven months after founding. OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we’re building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We have grown our team 5x in size within the first year. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. OpenStore is founded by Keith Rabois, Jack Abraham, Michael Rubenstein, Matt Lanter and Jeremy Wood who bring a successful track record and expertise.
As a Tech Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with the technical recruiting team to develop and effectively drive everything surrounding our candidate experience. As an essential part of the team, you will help manage the talent pipeline by coordinating interviews and candidate travel, greet onsite candidates, and drive future initiatives to ensure we have an exceptional candidate experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
– Minimum 1 year of recruiting coordination experience (technical focus is a plus)
– You’re an excellent communicator and can effectively and efficiently communicate with various department heads
– You are able to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, startup environment; you manage concurrent projects effectively balancing attention to detail with timely execution
– You have the ability to work collaboratively
– You are comfortable multitaskingYou have a high attention to detail and nothing slips through the cracks
– You are familiar with recruiting software (ex. Lever, GreenHouse, LinkedIn)
– You are an eager learner and have a growth mindset
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Work directly with hiring managers and hiring teams to ensure smooth interview scheduling experiences
– Manage all aspects of the candidate experience for technical roles which includes: scheduling, coordination, onsite meet & greets, managing candidate travel
– Communicate directly with candidates regarding their interview logistics
– Help create ways to improve overall candidate experience
– Working with recruiting partners to help define best interview standards and practices
– Create and manage an interviewer onboarding process
At OpenStore we believe that in order to recruit great people, we should create a great workplace. With that in mind we have made sure to provide a fun, exciting environment that encourages creativity and allows for growth.
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.