Who we are:
Founded in 2006, Refresh Miami has served as the hub of Miami’s tech and startup ecosystem for over a decade. We love telling the stories of local startups and founders via our News outlet, providing our members with resources and opportunities via our directories and job board, and connecting those passionate about tech and startups via our in-person events and online community tools. As a 501c3, our mission is to educate, inspire, connect and grow South Florida’s tech and startup ecosystem.
We are looking to expand our team with a key hire that will serve as our Executive Director’s right hand.
What you’ll do:
- Help drive the organization’s strategy moving forward, identifying opportunities, areas for improvement and putting together a plan to execute on them
- Lead fundraising efforts, helping identify relevant players, crafting great partnerships and managing the relationship
- Creating incredible events for our members and overseeing them from start to finish
- Managing all digital assets including our website, email newsletter and social media channels
- Represent the Refresh brand at relevant events, building relationships with key stakeholders in the ecosystem
- A million other things along the way 🙂
You’d be a great fit if you are:
- Passionate about supporting and growing South Florida’s tech & startup ecosystem
- Able to craft win-win partnerships – previous experience in fundraising and/or sales a huge plus!
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable multitasking to manage multiple projects at once
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in Miami’s tech and startup ecosystem and make some great connections.
To apply, please send an email with your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com