Resilia is a fast growing, venture backed, mission-driven SaaS startup powering a digital transformation in the nonprofit sector. Our mission is to strengthen nonprofit capacity and help grantors scale impact through data-driven technology solutions. Resilia’s three SaaS-based products help nonprofits achieve tax exempt status, build capacity in pursuit of becoming high performing organizations, while enabling corporations and foundations to support nonprofits beyond grant awards. As a company, Resilia was named a Rising Star on the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 list, VentureBeat’s Companies to Watch list and Sevetri Wilson, Resilia’s Founder and CEO, has been recognized in Inc Magazine’s 100 Women Building America’s Most Innovative Companies and Pitchbook’s top Black Tech Leaders list. For more information visit resilia.com
Resilia’s offices are located in New Orleans and New York. While our team is currently working remotely, this position is expected to be located in New York when we return to in-person work. Occasional travel to New York and New Orleans offices may be required, when it is safe to do so.
About the Role
The Senior Solutions Engineer will represent Resilia’s technical brand in the field, bringing experience in managing relationships with various stakeholders and the skills to build state of the art integrations with our client’s technology programs. You would bring a pragmatic mindset with a focus on solving present-day problems of our clients and our Success and Sales Teams in the best possible way, while having an eye on the future of Resilia’s technology stack.
Cross-team collaboration is the backbone of our success at Resilia. The Solutions Engineer will work closely with the Success and Sales team on customer relations and discovery, and offer smart solutions aimed at improving our pre and post sales processes. You will partner with the Product and Engineering teams on scoping, development and delivery of features – impacting onboarding and day to day operations of the foundations and nonprofits utilizing our programs.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience building and delivering custom demos, synthesizing customer feedback into actionable product insights and constantly identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience. You will build tailored integrations and solutions based on your understanding of our customers’ workflows.
This role has a direct impact on our nonprofit users, enabling them to utilize the true power of Resilia’s programs in a seamless manner and at the same time, playing a key role in helping nonprofits strengthen their operations, scale their impact, and communicate their work to their supporters and communities.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be an early and crucial contributor to Resilia’s growing Engineering team.
- 5+ years in solutions engineering and post-sales customer support
- 2+ years experience working with customer success and sales teams
- Ability to write SQL and create custom reports is required
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate documentation
- Ability to confidently present to customers, team members and leadership
- Experience with GraphQL / REST APIs
- Experience in modern programming languages or frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Node, ReactJS, Python, etc.
- Experience in managing end to end delivery of small to mid sized projects by working closely with stakeholders and seeking out help from Engineering where necessary
- Experience in workflow automation or iPaaS tools like Tray.io or Workato a plus
- Early stage startup experience a plus
- Experience or familiarity with nonprofits, foundations, government or corporate philanthropy a plus
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and covering a wide range of topics from strategy discussions with leadership team to implementation details with engineers
- Ability to think of solutions on your feet, in front of clients and customers
- Pragmatic and curious engineer who is a self-starter
- Strong bias for action
- Motivated and comfortable in a fast paced startup environment
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills gives you the ability to take complex problems and distill them into discrete concepts
- Passion, humility, humor, integrity, positive attitude, and mission-driven
Compensation & Benefits
Why Resilia? Resilia powers the people changing the world.
Resilia is an inclusive and welcoming workplace where our team thrives on collaboration, creativity, innovation, and fun. We are proud to offer competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including unlimited PTO, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401k program, mental health support, a healthcare advocate, short-term disability, and commuter benefits, with potential for equity stake in a fast growing company.
Resilia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
Every year, foundations and corporations award nearly $100 billion in grant deployments in the US alone. Such deployments play a major role in addressing some of society’s biggest challenges, spanning social justice, pandemic response, environmental protection and everything in between. Yet the impact of this funding remains loosely captured, or at worst, untraceable. Additionally, 60 percent of nonprofit professionals say they don’t use data to make decisions and more than one-third of nonprofits say they’re incapable of gathering data on the impact of their programs. Resilia aims to close the funding deployment-impact tracking loop and empower nonprofits through data and capacity building through a combination of technology, analytics, and human capital.
Resilia’s Formation program empowers brand-new nonprofits to achieve tax exempt status while enabling annual compliance. Our Nonprofit program provides capacity building support in fundraising, board management, program management and the collection of data. Finally, our Funder program enables funders to strengthen their grantees through on-demand technical assistance while helping them capture and communicate stories of impact.
With a first-to-market solution and a team of builders with extensive startup, nonprofit, and corporate experiences, Resilia is democratizing technology to solve some of the social good sector’s biggest legacy challenges, while re-defining the notion of technology for good.
To apply, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com