Resilia is a fast growing, venture backed, mission-driven SaaS startup powering a digital transformation in the nonprofit sector. Our mission is to strengthen nonprofit capacity and help grantors scale impact through data-driven technology solutions. Resilia’s three SaaS-based products help nonprofits achieve tax exempt status, build capacity in pursuit of becoming high performing organizations, while enabling corporations and foundations to support nonprofits beyond grant awards. As a company, Resilia was named a Rising Star on the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 list, VentureBeat’s Companies to Watch list and Sevetri Wilson, Resilia’s Founder and CEO, has been recognized in Inc Magazine’s 100 Women Building America’s Most Innovative Companies and Pitchbook’s top Black Tech Leaders list. For more information visit resilia.com
Resilia’s offices are located in New Orleans and New York. Occasional travel to the New York office may be required, when it is safe to do so.
Every year, foundations and corporations award nearly $100 billion in grant deployments in the US alone. Such deployments play a major role in addressing some of society’s biggest challenges, spanning social justice, pandemic response, environmental protection and everything in between. Yet the impact of this funding remains loosely captured, or at worst, untraceable. Additionally, 60 percent of nonprofit professionals say they don’t use data to make decisions and more than one-third of nonprofits say they’re incapable of gathering data on the impact of their programs. Resilia aims to close the funding deployment-impact tracking loop and empower nonprofits through data and capacity building through a combination of technology, analytics, and human capital.
Resilia’s Formation program empowers brand-new nonprofits to achieve tax exempt status while enabling annual compliance. Our Nonprofit program provides capacity building support in fundraising, board management, program management and the collection of data. Finally, our Funder program enables funders to strengthen their grantees through on-demand technical assistance while helping them capture and communicate stories of impact.
With a first-to-market solution and a team of builders with extensive startup, nonprofit, and corporate experiences, Resilia is democratizing technology to solve some of the social good sector’s biggest legacy challenges, while re-defining the notion of technology for good.
About the role
The Nonprofit Partnerships Manager plays a critical role in carrying out Resilia’s mission and strategic goals, acting as a trusted advisor for nonprofit leaders throughout their onboarding experience, and guaranteeing that our customers fully understand and quickly obtain value from our product. As the owner of our customer relationships, you will create and present content and provide consulting sessions to various customers, some of which are in the process of starting a nonprofit and others who are looking to build their capacity.
Our ideal candidate is a service-oriented self-starter with customer-facing/stakeholder-facing experience and nonprofit industry experience. The candidate should have impeccable communication and organizational skills with an eye for detail and process improvement. This role reports into the Director of Partnerships Success, and presents a unique development opportunity within Resilia by working with customers at various stages in the nonprofit life cycle.
What you will do
- Become an expert of Resilia’s programs and the application/approval process to obtain nonprofit status
- Lead consultations with prospective customers regarding the required steps to obtain nonprofit status
- Onboard new customers, supporting their nonprofit tax exemption paperwork and helping them navigate Resilia’s online programs
- Serve as the primary contact for nonprofit customers onboarding (e.g. introductory calls, product demos, expectations setting and management)
- Lead consultation sessions and workshops with customers regarding Resilia’s capacity building resources and program features
- Serve as the voice of the customer in collaboration with the Product Development and Engineering teams to ensure that the program technology translates to an exceptional customer experience
- Monitor progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively and cross-functionally to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement process improvements
- Minimum of 3 years of customer success/service experience, preferably at a technology company; or minimum 3 years of external or client facing role that required working with various stakeholders (e.g. Program Officer, Program Manager)
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university (preferred)
- Knowledge of or experience working in the nonprofit, foundation or government sectors
- Passionate about Resilia’s mission and vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to confidently present to various stakeholders including customers, team members and leadership
- Ability to collaborate and support various stakeholders including those with different backgrounds, life experiences and expertise
- Self-starter with a high level of intellectual curiosity that executes independently and takes incredible pride in their work
- Excited about working with customers and providing an exceptional support experience
- Intermediate or advanced fluency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish is required
Compensation & Benefits
Why Resilia? Resilia powers the people changing the world.
Resilia is an inclusive and welcoming workplace where our team thrives on collaboration, creativity, innovation, and fun. We are proud to offer competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including unlimited PTO, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401k program, mental health support, a healthcare advocate, short-term disability, and commuter benefits, with potential for equity stake in a fast growing company.
Resilia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
To apply, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com