Writer for needed to research and write about Holidays on WinCalendar.com (Example: https://www.wincalendar.com/Grandparents-Day )
Full time or Part Time (at least 24 hours/week). You can work from home most of the time after a couple weeks of training.
You should be well versed in proper English writing. Further you should be proficient in writing articles and you must be comfortable working with Microsoft Excel (yes Excel is used extensively for our writings).
You will be responsible for creating, editing and researching Holiday articles and Calendar related content on www.WinCalendar.com. Duties may also include (will train): basic HTML, SEO, keyword research, proofreading writings of others, social media postings and general web researching using Google and other online tools. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate as you will be learning many facets of web publishing directly from the company founder.
Required (Academic proficiency acceptable)
· Love of reading and writing
· General familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Basic understanding of HTML or willingness to learn.
· Degree in progress or completed related to Writing, Journalism, or Communications.
· 3.1 GPA or higher is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org